Sales Operations Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 15 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Sales Operations Manager job has just arisen at a global pharmaceutical company based in Petaling Jaya. You will be responsible for the overall implementation of all Operational Excellence programmes and projects relevant to Sales Force Effectiveness and Compliance.
About the Sales Operations Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will drive all operational excellence programmes and targets that are aligned with supportive of corporate objectives. You will also be responsible for preparing the annual operational excellence (OE) plan and to ensure quality of execution and timely implementation of OE initiatives and programmes.
- Implement systems and tools to improve Field Force productivity and Business Intelligence tools - customer segmentation and targeting, performance monitoring and tracking, territory management/customer relationship management, and sales data administration systems to improve business conditions
- Monitor and keep track of field force sales force effectiveness performance
- Champion and drive the implementation of company's territory management systems
- Conduct gap analysis, drive corrective and preventive POAs and changes to address performance issues
- In coordination with the Regional OE, take part in the periodic review of the company's
- Coordinate with local regulatory bodies to communicate back to company on any changes in local guidelines, and ensure the alignment of the company's Code of Conduct and the company's Sales and Marketing promotional Code
The successful Sales Operations Manager will need to have at least three years' sales force effectiveness experience in a managerial capacity in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a science-related degree
- Exposure and experience handling BI tools and CRM platform
- Proven track record in sales force effectiveness
- A good people manager with excellent communication, presentation and planning skills
- Has a good understanding of financial information and monitoring sales performance
- Willingness to travel when deemed necessary
This international pharmaceutical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Sales Operations Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125