Sales Training Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 21 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Sales Training Manager job has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical companies based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is a role for an aspiring sales and training professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Sales Training Manager role:
You will be responsible for designing, developing and conducting sales training to sales employees to help achieve the company's goals and sales targets.
- Design, develop and conduct training modules
- Conduct sales trainings for sales employees
- Carry out training needs analysis evaluations and surveys
- Carry out on-the-job coaching in the field
- Design develop and conduct training programes related to sales leadership skills
To succeed in this Sales Training Manager role, you will need to have at least five years' experience in sales and training, preferably in a similar industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource, Psychology or related field
- Knowledge of module or training and instructional programme design
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Willing to travel
This company needs no introduction and is emerging as a leader in the pharmaceutical industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Training Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125