Consumer Health Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Mathew Ng
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Consumer Health Manager position has just become available at one of the emerging pharmaceutical company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for experienced consumer marketers who are leaders in their respective field.
About the Consumer Health Manager Role:
In this Consumer Health Manager position, you will be responsible for building the consumer health business as well as to launch new consumer/OTC brands. You will have full strategic control of the business as well as in charge of all advertising and promotional spend as well as driving market/product growth.
- Overall management of the Consumer Health business and continue to drive strategic brands as well as launch new brands
- Ensures the appropriate resources are in place – including A&P, marketing and sales personnel
- Develops launch plans for new brands
- Conducts market research to optimize new launches and improve performance of existing performance
- Finalizes consumer and trade marketing plans for all brands
- Ensures proper and timely preparation of marketing plans for the designated brands in accordance with agreed strategy and directions
- Prepares reports on products movement and results of promotional activities
- Makes regular field trip to evaluate the effectiveness of promotional strategies and product knowledge of field staff
- Controls of all the division budgets and expense in order to ensure profitability
To succeed in this Consumer Health Manager position, you will need to have at least 10 or more years of working experience in the consumer indusrty. Experience in ATL, digital marketing, PR would be of significant advantage.
- Commercially-savvy and has good exposure to/management of P&L
- Working knowledge and/or experience in managing retail pharmacies chains (such as Guardian, Watson’s, Caring, Vita Health, Constant etc)
- Successful track record in brand building of healthcare-related brands, consumer health brands or FMCG will be considered
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Passionate, self-motivated, creative and ambitious in achieving growth
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is well known for their vast range of products being offered. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Consumer Health Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125