Salary MYR91000 - MYR120000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 21 September 2016
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of world's leading healthcare company. Based in Kuala Lumpur, you be reporting directly to the country manager.
About the Sales Manager role:
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible to lead and manage the company’s range of products.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Coaching of staffs and joint appointment with them
- Identify sales prospects
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees when needed
- Participate in marketing events
To succeed in this role, you need to possess at least a minimum of three year's experience in the healthcare line.
Other key requirements include:
- Possess strong acumen in analysis
- Proven ability to work with build and to develop multi-level relationships
- Possess strong influencing/persuasiveness abilities
- Resourcefullness and drive to succeed in an rewarding and promising industry
This leading European healthcare company is committed to provide people high quality and specialised pharmaceutical, medical and consumer products. The company’s philosophy is to improve and grow, to reach beyond customer’s expectations and be perceived as the partner in healthcare.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125