Business Unit Director
Salary MYR180000 - MYR240000 per annum
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 13 September 2016
An exciting role as a Business Unit Head is now available with a leading pharmaceutical company in Petaling Jaya.
About the Business Unit Director role:
As the Business Unit Director you are responsible for setting the guidelines and procedures to ensure annual brand plans and market access programs are implemented in alignment to the Business Unit goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Making the day-to-day decisions required to manage the sales function including deploying resources, allocating costs and direct sales activities
- Creating a performance culture in the team to continuously improve and develop
- Manage budget and resources ensuring timely execution of assigned deliverable within approved budget
- Coordinate and align work across cross-functional and commercial colleagues, agencies, and other stakeholders to ensure strategic and tactical alignment
To succeed in this role, you must have at least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent or higher, generally in Medical related or Science study.
Other key requirements include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to build trusting business relationships
- Possess a proven background of achieving targets in a demanding fast paced patient focus setting
- Outstanding leadership with clear communication skill, as well as a team player
- MBA qualifications would be an added advantage
This leading pharmaceutical believes medical innovation is at the core of its business. It is also known for its good work life balance culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Unit Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125