Salary MYR48,000 - MYR96,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Naza Amar
Date posted 16 January 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Medical Writer role has just become available at one of the most respected global firms based in Malaysia.
About the Medical Writer Role:
Reporting to Medical Manager and work closely with the production team based in India.
- Develop scientific medical content for all projects
- Deliver medical content that is rated high on depth, comprehensiveness, quality, and timelines
- Interface with clients on a regular basis to meet their expectations
- Control/reduce the cost of content development, cycle times, and error rates in projects
- Develop innovative medical content products by leveraging on the depth of scientific content
- Development of medical content for e-learning modules, brochures, patient education materials, e-detailers, websites, apps, MOA videos, teasers, manuscripts, articles, TOCs, etc.
To succeed in this role, you will need a minimum of two years' experience in a pharmaceutical company, in any of the following functions - medical service/medico-marketing/medical writing or publishing.
- Understanding of any specialty area of medicine (preferred) or an overall understanding of the medical field
- Strong flair and passion for writing
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Passion for networking
- Being up-to-date with the latest technical/scientific developments and relating them to various projects
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125