Regulatory Affairs Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Consultant Naza Amar
Date posted 30 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Regulatory Affairs Manager has just made available in one of the medical device company based in Malaysia.
About the Regulatory Affairs Manager Role:
Reporting to General Manager, your main role is to be responsible for overseeing the registration of medical devices in Malaysia.
- Ensure registration dossiers are compliant with local standards for submission
- Assure the company's registered status within the distributors chain of the company
- Cultivate and foster an interpersonal relationships with the regulatory evaluators
- Provide regulatory support for all products to the team
- Assume responsibility as the Company Pharmacist
In order to succeed for Regulatory Affairs Manager this position, you should have a good regulatory affairs within the medical devices industry in the country.
- Status as a Registered Pharmacist in Malaysia possesing a degree in Pharmacy
- At least three years' experience in regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of the registration process
- Discretion and trustworthiness dealing with confidential information
This organisation is an established pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia. It offers competitive benefits and perks and provide a comfortable and secure working environment for its employee.
If you are talented and focused Regulatory Affairs professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regulatory Affairs Manager job is the role for you
Apply today at email@example.com or call me at +603-2380 8757 to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125