Regulatory Affairs Manager
Salary MYR72000 - MYR86400 per annum + car
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 04 October 2016
A leading pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join its team and ensure all products from the company are registered with the local regulatory evaluators.
About the Regulatory Affairs Manager Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, your main role is to be responsible for overseeing the registration of pharmaceuticals and supplements in Malaysia.
- Ensure registration dossiers are compliant with local standards for submission
- Assure the company’s registered status within the distribution chain of the company
- Cultivate and foster an interpersonal relationship with the regulatory evaluators
- Provide regulatory support for all products to the team
- Assume responsibility as the Company Pharmacist
In order to be shortlisted for this position, you should have a good understanding of regulatory affairs within the pharmaceutical industry in the country.
- Status as a registered Pharmacist in Malaysia possessing a degree in Pharmacy
- At least three years' experience in regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of the registration process
- Knowledge of new and existing competitive products and their regulatory classifications and status
- Discretion and trustworthiness in dealing with confidential information
This organisation is an established pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia. It offers competitive benefits and perks and provide a comfortable and secure working environment for its employees.
If you are a talented and focused Regulatory Affairs professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regulatory Affairs Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125