Regulatory Affairs Manager
Salary MYR100000 - MYR130000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 29 August 2016
An exciting role as a Regulatory Affairs Manager in a young and innovative pharmaceutical company is now available.
About the Regulatory Affairs Manager Role:
As the Regulatory Affairs Manager you be responsible in assisting the Head of Department for overall regulatory application and registration processes:
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides regulatory and legislation guidance, reviews of relevant authorities and sources.
- Carries out literature research in creating creative solutions for regulatory challenges in registration process
- Gathers and maintain relevant documentations internally and design regulatory documents in timely manner for product registration
- Submits and follow up on product regulatory applications to relevant authorities and business partners
To succeed in this role, you must possess comprehensive knowledge on medical devices and pharmaceutical registrations
- At least 3 years of working experience in regulatory affairs in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Good interpersonal, technical and communication skills with a high level of proficiency in verbal and written English
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Experience in working closely with NPCB
This international pharmaceutical company is a young and innovation driven organisation that engages in the discovery, research and development and commercialisation of unique natural compounds. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regulatory Affairs Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125