Regional Medical Advisor / Medical Affairs
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR360,000 per annum
Consultant Naza Amar
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07pharmaceuticals Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
A Regional Medical Affairs Advisor / Medical Affairs job has just made available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical company based in Malaysia:
About the Regional Medical Advisor / Medical Affairs Role:
Reporting directly to the Medical Director, you will be the key resource personnel on medical and clinical information.
- Interact with health-care professionals and clinical investigators, providing current, fair, balanced and scientifically rigorous medical and clinical information
- Meet with health-care professionals who might be interested in engaging in a scientific discussion regarding a product’s medical and clinical profile in the context of approved prescribing information as well as in response to unsolicited questions or requests for information which may involve off-label information
- Implement tactics identified in the Medical Affairs Plans
- Identify potential investigators for Phase 1, 2 and 3 clinical trials
- Provide medical and scientific input and training to the commercial team including development of training materials, reviewing of promotional materials and ensure response to medical inquiries
- Manage and coach a team of medical affairs colleagues
To be successful in this Regional Medical Advisor / Medical Affairs job, you will need to have at least five years of medical affairs experience with oncology experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine or Pharmacy or PhD in Life Sciences
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Clinically sound and possess knowledge about clinical trial procedures
- Ability to develop overall medical strategy and plans
- Clinical oncologist with commercial interest are welcome to explore this opportunity
This leading international pharmaceutical company is a global leader in the industry. The company prioritises a vibrant working culture and focuses on providing excellent training and development to its employees.
If you are ambitious, driven and determined, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Medical Advisor / Medical Affairs job.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me at +603-2380 8757 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125