Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 07 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Medical Advisor job has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical companies based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the Medical Director, this is a role for an experienced medical affairs professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Medical Advisor Role:
Reporting directly to the Medical Director, you will be the key resource personnel on medical and clinical information.
- Interact with health-care professionals and clinical investigators, providing current, fair, balanced and scientifically rigorous medical and clinical information
- Meet with health-care professionals who might be interested in engaging in a scientific discussion regarding a product’s medical and clinical profile in the context of approved prescribing information as well as in response to unsolicited questions or requests for information which may involve off-label information
- Implement tactics identified in the Medical Affairs Plans
- Identify potential investigators for Phase 1, 2 and 3 clinical trials
- Provide medical and scientific input and training to the commercial team including development of training materials, reviewing of promotional materials and ensure response to medical inquiries
- Manage and coach a team of medical affairs colleagues
To be successful in this Medical Advisor role, you will need to have at least five years of medical affairs experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine or Pharmacy or PhD in Life Sciences
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Clinically sound and possess knowledge about clinical trial procedures
- Ability to develop overall medical strategy and plans
This leading international pharmaceutical company is a global leader in the industry. The company prioritises a vibrant working culture and focuses on providing excellent training and development to its employees.
If you are ambitious, driven and determined, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Medical Advisor job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125