Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 23 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Clinical Manager job has just become available at one of the leading medical devices companies based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for an aspiring medical professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Clinical Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will act to provide regional leadership to the Clinical Deployment and Development function. You will also facilitate the direction, planning, conduct, and run clinical deployment, training, and development initiatives in the Asia Pacific region.
- Provides direction on all clinical programs and initiatives, and develop clinical functional objectives for the Asia Pacific region
- Work closely with clinical deployment in headquarter to develop deployment modules
- Provide clinical deployment training and in-services to end customers in the region
- Work closely with marketing to develop clinical educational programs
- Support sales and marketing in clinical road shows, workshops, pre/post sales meetings and presentations to end customers
- Present company’s clinical papers and technologies at key conferences in the region
- Responsible for development of realistic clinical department budgets, schedules, and performance standards and directing the function in accordance with these parameters.
- Manage a clinical deployment and development team in the region and able to motivate the team to excel in their assignments
To succeed in this Clinical Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels, internally and externally, and across borders.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Science-related field, preferably MBBS or MD
- At least five years' experience in clinical setting, preferably having prior working experience in the accident and emergency setting
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Exceptional organisational and leadership skills
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Independent and willing to travel
- Commercial experience will be an added advantage
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Clinical Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125