Salary MYR90,000 - MYR96,000 per annum
Consultant Naza Amar
Date posted 20 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Product Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceuticals company based in Malaysia.
About the Product Manager Role:
The role is responsible for the plan and implementation of the integrated marketing campaigns.
- Managing public relations/media relations strategies and ensuring media compliance in line with the business objectives inclusive all on-ground media events
- Development of annual marketing calendar incorporating BTL initiatives
- Liaise with principle companies to ensure alignment on the concepts and execution timeline
- Develop pricing recommendations to support market and internal pricing strategies.
- Manage marketing spend and monitor against budget.
To succeed in the Assistant Product Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any notable universities
- At least 5 years of working experience in Marketing sector and experience working in Pharmaceutical or related field
- Strong stakeholders engagement skills
- Excellent in communication and engagement skills
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Product Manager role.
Apply or call me today to discuss this opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125