Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Mathew Ng
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Product Manager position has just become available at one of the largest pharmaceutical company based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Product Manager Role:
In this Product Manager position, you will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of strategies for a assigned portfolio to achieve the sales, profit and growth performance objectives in the annual budget and long range plans.
- Develop and validate short and long range planning and forecasting models for the product portfolio for budget and production needs
- Achieve targets for sales, profit contribution and market penetration for the product portfolio
- Drive implementation of appropriate market research and analysis to optimise outcomes for the product portfolio
- Drive and lead the implementation of key projects for the product portfolio in conjunction with the Brand Team
- Forecast sales, A&P, and P&Ls for specified year projections
- Assist, develop and implement growth strategies for key market segments
- Regularly discuss and review business plans/strategies with Associate Marketing Director and Business Unit Head
- Effectively manage advertising and promotion budgets
- Develop detailed KOL action plans, prioritise opportunities and schedule to follow up regularly, in conjunction with the brand team
To succeed in the Product Manager position, you will need to have 2-3 years product management experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 2-3 years of experience within a Product Management role
- Tertiary qualifications are essential, preferably in Business with a Marketing Major; alternatively a science/pharmacy degree
- Bachelor's degree in a business or scientific discipline
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are known for their great corporate culture as well as training and cross-functional exposure.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125