Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Mathew Ng
Date posted 14 September 2016
An exciting Brand Manager position has just become available at one of the largest pharmaceutical firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Department, this is a role for passionate marketers who are leaders in their field.
About the Brand Manager Role:
In this brand manager role, you will be responsible for the strategic development, implementation and post analysis of marketing programs for the designated brands to achieve the sales, profit and growth performance objectives within alignment of the corporate vision with close collaboration with respective channels managers.
- Optimise brand investment opportunities through Return on Investment (ROI) analysis and successful management of advertising and promotion budget
- Evaluate the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programs, make recommendations for improvements to maximise brand performance
- Development and validation of long range planning and forecasting models for budgeting and production needs of the brand to ensure accuracy
- Achieve targets for sales, profit contribution and market penetration for the product portfolio
- Drive implementation of appropriate market research and analyses to optimise outcomes for the product portfolio
- Drive and lead the implementation of key projects for the product portfolio in conjunction with the brand team
- Successful implementation of brand strategies through appropriate elements of the promotional mix integrating with respective channel strategies
- Effectively manage advertising and promotion budgets
- Ongoing stock management via forecast process
To succeed in this Brand Manager position, you will need to have at least 3 years of solid brand management experience in the FMCG or consumer related industries.
- A Bachelor's degree in a scientific or business discipline
- Ability to develop brand plans and business strategy
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Highly mobile and flexible
This international pharmaceutical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the field of expertise. It has a very performance driven culture and it highly regards accountability and integrity. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125