Senior Product Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Mathew Ng
Date posted 05 September 2016
An exciting Senior Product Manager job has just become available at one of the leading healthcare firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Product Manager Role:
In this Senior Product Manager position, you will be responsible for developing the product strategic planning, executing and monitoring all marketing and communications plans, programs and activities in support of the business to develop and strengthen market positioning and enhance profitability for the company’s products and services in existing and new businesses.
- Responsible to develop, plan and implement marketing communication strategy using various communications tools and techniques consistent with the brand/product strategy
- Achieve sales budget and product profit goals within allocated marketing resources, including achievement of targeted market share
- Manage A&M budgets for brand effectively
- Responsible for sales and inventory forecast planning and monitoring
- Track and analyze competitor’s product strategy and performance of the company’s portfolio as well as conceptualize and implement product strategy and programs consistent with long-term business objectives
- He/She must be able to understand, anticipate and shape customer needs and use fact-based research to identify market opportunities
- Provide coaching and training on disease knowledge, product knowledge and brand strategy to sales force to ensure successful brand performance
To succeed in this Senior Product Manager position, you will need to have a minimum of 2-5 years of marketing experience in a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Minimum Degree in Pharmacy or Medicine or Marketing or any other related discipline
- Experience in handling Oncology/Specialty therapeutic is preferred, however, individuals with product management experienced in handling other therapeutic can be considered
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Independent, passionate, proactive and performance driven with the tenacity to get things done
- Strong sense of commitment and dedication, with sense of urgency to get things done and results-driven attitude
- Energetic, enthusiastic and open to new challenges
- Possess strong presentation, planning, organisation and analytical skills
This international healthcare company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the field of expertise. They have a very collaborative and open environment and they believe in training their staff to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125