Business Intelligence & Development Specialist
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-12-01 pharmaceuticals Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Business Intelligence & Development Specialist job has just become available at one of the leading life science companies based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Intelligence, this is a role for experienced business intelligence and development professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Business Intelligence & Development Specialist Role:
In this business-critical role, you will support the regional Business Intelligence and Development team in developing the regional strategy spanning a product portfolio, solutions and workflows across different Business Units.
- Use an extensive network in life sciences to develop key relationships within the Asia Pacific Region and engage with the market to identify trends and emerging technologies and solutions
- Conduct market and competitive analysis related to products, positioning, pricing, product development and share-of-wallet for all company’s products
- Provide insight into key customers, key opinion leaders and their needs and requirements to drive developments and competitive positioning
- Gather, monitor and present market and competitive intelligence to enable decisions made by the Business Units and the Asia Pacific Region management team
- Guide sales in identifying market and customer segments to drive growth and develop strategies to capitalise on these opportunities
To succeed in this Business Intelligence & Development Specialist role, you will need to have at least five years' experience in business intelligence and business development in life science industry.
- Excellent insights, knowledge and network of cutting-edge life-science, biological and biomedical sciences, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and clinical environments with a focus on trends and on the future
- Solid scientific and technical background, minimum bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline, MBA is advantageous
- Expertise and knowledge of methods and analysis tools in competitive intelligence, market research and business development especially around new markets
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, effective networking and results-oriented analytical power
- Willing to travel extensively across Asia Pacific region
This life science company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Intelligence & Development Specialist job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125