Chief Medical Officer
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022019-01-01 pharmaceuticals Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Chief Medical Officer job has just become available at an established homegrown health care company based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for highly experienced medical professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Chief Medical Officer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to manage and oversee the day-to-day scientific, regulatory and technical operations of the company.
- Identify opportunities for product development including therapy areas with unmet needs, with potential for substitute or complementary products
- Assist with market research including identifying and accessing relevant data sources and assist with marketing analytics
- Assess likelihood of successful company’s product development outcome taking into consideration investment cost, product characteristics, market demand & profitability, IP protection, product development, regulatory and post-marketing challenges
- Review product’s pre-clinical data to identify any gaps that could impact on the product’s clinical development and subsequent registration
- Identify and recruit suitably qualified clinical sites to participate in the clinical development work
- Assist in preparing RFP and selection of suitably qualified CROs to undertake the clinical development work and oversee its progress
- Represent client to relevant authorities including grant bodies, IEC/IRB & regulatory authority to secure the required ethics and regulatory approvals for the clinical development work
- Assist with developing company’s product marketing plan targeting both prescribers and consumers
To succeed in this Chief Medical Officer role, you will need to have solid medical and regulatory affairs management / clinical research experience in health care industry, while developing and implementing scientific strategies to drive the business forward.
- At least Bachelor' of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent disciplines
- Extensive experience and solid exposure in medical, regulatory affairs and clinical research
- A proven success record in Phase I-IV clinical research studies and trial design
- Must have a thorough knowledge of clinical research concepts, practices, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Experience in translational medicine, clinical pharmacology and early stage development is desirable
- Capable of articulating company’s clinical and regulatory strategies and progress to a wide range of audience
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally
This homegrown health care company is making a mark to be recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Medical Officer job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125