Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 27 March 20192019-04-02 2019-05-27 pharmaceuticals Penang MY MYR 91000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
As a result of ongoing and continued success within the market, this leader in the pharmaceuticals and biotech industry is recruiting for Sales Manager to join their sales division based in Penang. In this job, you will report directly to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for leading your team to achieve the sales target and contributes towards the Northern Region’s business growth.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside with your operations and sales teams. You will take lead in developing your team’s ability to influence customers’ prescribing behaviours to deliver target sales and build long-term business within the assigned territory.
- Ensure action plans are initiated by products to tackle any deviating trends or capitalising on positive trends bi-weekly
- Ensure selling price and bonus are as per company price list. Track deviances and be accountable for immediate corrective actions
- Ensure monitoring of GPs user base and set objective to achieve market base targets
- Monitor and ensure the sales team implement marketing activities and brand promotions in accordance with the guidelines of the company
- Ensure the sales team organises, conducts and reports marketing activities which promote brand and disease awareness, such as slide presentations/avp’s
- Table discussions and continuous medical education with the prior approval of the sales manager and patient solutions manager
- To ensure the sales team complete adherence to the code of conduct guidelines on pharmaceutical sales and marketing
- Monthly review of mobile intelligence functionality with rep
- Quarterly scan coaching forms return to immediate superior
- Plan segmentation and targeting initiatives with immediate superior and execution with rep
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Business Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum five years' working experience with two to three years in a managerial position in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills, good communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
This pharmaceutical company has an outstanding reputation in the medical field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are determined and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a dedicated and proactive, as well as passionate about working in sales functions, your application is highly encouraged. This is an opportunity for you to participate in a company that will help you to grow to the next level of your career.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +604 - 6090 505 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1425940.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A