Regional Marketing Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Mei Chin Lee
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 4500 5500 5500 MONTH Indiba Asia https://www.indibasia.com
An exciting Regional Marketing Specialist job opportunity has become available at a multinational aesthetics medical device company.
About the Regional Marketing Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the marketing plan activities of the company’s products, across countries in the Southeast Asia region.
Indiba Asia Sdn Bhd, Asia HQ in Singapore, manages the distribution, training, technical support services, sales and marketing of INDIBA’s products; devices, consumables and accessories, to the customers and partners across the Asia Pacific region.
- Identify, develop and implement short-term and long-term marketing plans and strategies in order to achieve the company's objective
- Coordinate marketing activities
- Design and develop marketing materials
- Develop product strategic planning, executing and monitoring marketing plans and activities
- Develop, plan and implement marketing communications strategy
- Achieve sales budget and product profit goals within allocated marketing resources
- Manage A&P budget and be responsible for sales and inventory forecast planning and monitoring
- Track and analyse competitor's product strategy and performance
- Content planning for the various social media platforms and work with designers for content creation
- Develop and plan all marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns
- Work with design consultants to produce materials with visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Maintain and update the company's websites of the latest information, new products, etc., with website developer
- Have SEO and SEM knowledge and keep adapting to the latest trends
- Coordinate, plan and organise corporate events e.g. trade fairs, conferences, seminars and customers launches
- Be the point of contact for the different countries in terms of collaterals and sales kits
To succeed in this role, you will need to be well-versed in marketing and product management.
- Minimum two years' marketing experience in the medical devices/healthcare industry
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, science, biotechnology, life science, or any other related discipline
- Strong product management knowledge and skills
- Strong business analysis and requirements gathering skills
- Good interpersonal skills, independent and a team player
This multinational aesthetics medical device company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C