Key Account Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Mei Chin Lee
Date posted 22 August 20192019-08-22 2019-10-21 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international healthcare firm that is recognised as one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies globally is seeking a Key Account Manager.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the development of the sales team to high performance through on-road coaching of selling, business and behavioural skills, and the establishment of a team performance culture in line with the company's vision.
- Achievement of sales and profit objectives for the assigned territory and overall area of responsibility
- Prepare annual business plans with associated sales forecasts for each territory and overall area of responsibilities
- Develop and manage your own business plan for the total area of responsibility, ensuring best investment (ROI) across the territories and the total area of responsibility achieving sales and profit KPIs
- Ensure that all sales activities comply with relevant acts, regulations and pharmaceutical code of conduct and ethical standards
- Close collaboration with the product or channel management/brand team in the development and implementation of annual marketing plans and quarterly cycle plan
- Identify key customers (in discussion with sales team) for key account stakeholder management, establishing an activity plan aligned with the overall territory plan
- Collaborate proactively and transparently with internal stakeholders (brand team, marketing, medical affairs, strategic development, training, events management, etc.)
- Build and maintain professional relationships and actively engage with customers and key opinions leaders relevant to the performance of the business
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have at least a minimum of five years' key account or sales experience in the OTC healthcare/FMCG industry.
- Minimum of a degree in Biomedical Science, Marketing or any other related fields
- Experience in and exposure to the OTC healthcare or FMCG industry
- Possess strong presentation, planning, organisation and analytical skills
- Independent, energetic, passionate, proactive, performance driven, committed and open to new experiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player, adaptable and versatile in working style
This international healthcare firm needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical company globally. The culture is demanding but if you have a confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. They are also focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager job.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C