Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Mei Chin Lee
Date posted 22 July 20192019-08-13 2019-09-20 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 48000 70000 70000 YEAR BIOTRONIK Medical Devices (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd BIOTRONIK Medical Devices (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/biotronik.gif
Biotronik, a medical technology company that develops trusted and innovative cardiovascular and endovascular solutions is seeking a Territory Manager. Biotronik is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries.
About the Territory Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for performing field sales in developing and acquiring new businesses. You will work as a channel among sales, marketing and senior management by implementing planned strategy within the sales force.
- Develop business opportunities with new and existing clients to maintain product loyalty and increase market share
- Evaluate and assess customer's needs for both short and long term planning/product development and forecasting requirements
- Monitor territory sales performance on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective actions, preparing reports, summaries, analysis and documentation on all aspects of the territory’s management
- Perform field sales in developing and acquiring new businesses
- Execute sales strategy to meet sales target
- Identify and build strong relationship with all KOLs
- Conduct customer cold calling, direct sales through product introduction and presentation. This includes working with current accounts or with investigational sites and customers where product acceptance has not been established
- Deliver efficient and quality technical service for assigned products that maximises patient benefits and reinforces the message to the customer
- Keep informed on the up-to-date industry trends and regulations
- Attend and resolves customer queries promptly
- Involve in preparation of tenders and professional congresses
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Bio Science/Engineering/Healthcare or equivalent
- Minimum three years' healthcare industry experience with proven track record in medical device sales to doctors/hospitals
- Able to identify, establish and develop relationships with doctors to support company product lines
- Knowledge of working in sterile room environment and medical device product lines through direct physician interaction and procedural consultation
- Able to provide clinical support to surgeons during procedures a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- High-energy levels, ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed
- Demonstrate the ability to absorb technical knowledge quickly and disseminate appropriately to all levels of healthcare professionals
Driven by purpose and integrity, Biotronik has partnered with hospitals and health systems for more than 50 years, helping to deliver care that saves and improves the lives of millions of patients with heart and blood vessel diseases.
If you are driven and want to take charge of your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or email me your resume for a discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C