Product Specialist - Joint Replacement
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Mei Chin Lee
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 48000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational medical devices company is looking to hire a Product Specialist - Joint Replacement.
About this Product Specialist - Joint Replacement role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of territorial sales budget to ensure that the sales and earnings are maintained and increased, consistent with or better than the company's objectives through proper execution of the sales and marketing plan, and effective control of assigned territories.
- Provide monthly sales forecasts, meeting sales budget and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio
- Build up new account coverage to further strengthen the current positioning of the company; build and sustain a strong network base with customers to have a consistent sales growth
- Compile information and passing onto the product complaint office where necessary
- Prepare pre-call and post-call plans, with clear objectives when calling at all times
- Timely submission of all required reports to the respective sales manager
- Track sales based on business opportunities, sales leads and quotations, and follow through on the overall purchasing process; consistently provide accurate information for any updates needed in the company system
To succeed in this Product Specialist role, you will need to have competent selling techniques on business / product promotions to customers and possess a creative, inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology, Biology, Life Sciences or equivalent disciplines
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Good presentation skills and computer literacy, and proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Own your own transport and a valid driving licence
- At least three years of medical sales experience in the medical devices industry will be preferred
This multinational medical devices company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Specialist job.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C