Integrated Multi-Channel Marketing Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant LO JIE
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 pharmaceuticals Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
Create, establish and lead IMCM funtion with one of the European Based MNC, covering all IMCM topics and incluecing marketing tactics and budget allocation across multiple brands in General Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
IMCM is a function within the Commercial Excellence team and we require and we require an experienced multi-channel specialists to partner with the business to deliver industry-leading integrated Multi-Channel Marketing programs. Through a deep understanding of customer insights, analytics and content/channel expertise, the holder of this role devises highly impactful, integrated initiatives to improve patient outcomes to accelerate our business.
- Develop and lead IMCM platforms and processes whilst driving change of behaviour across relevant stakeholders.
- Lead the implementation/roll out of the global IMCM strategic plan on local level by providing expertise and consultancy support cross-functionally. This includes development and execution of a targeted communication plan to ensure frequent status updates on IMCM workstreams and deliverable with local stakeholders.
- Drive optimal usage of IMCM platforms/processes by championing platform/process governance and KPIs to monitor and track platform ultilization through ongoing reporting. Be the expert and go-to person for any digital platform/content/training/change management enquiries.
- Create and execute change management and training plan to support the roll-out of IMCM capabilities on market level as well as to secure the organisational buy-in.
- Development essential IMCm and digital knowledge/skills/capabilities in effecting change of behaviour across relevant stakeholders. Align local capability building with the global/regional IMCM function,
- Manage creative, media and other content production vendors to develop and deploy integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns according to established best-practice standards.
- Work closely with SFE & Training Team to generate insights on SFE KPIs, sample uptake, CME attendance, sales & capability score and other KPI metrics.
- Provides support to SFE team in areas such as segmentation & targeting.
- Comply with local regulations, industry and company code of conduct at all times
- At least 3 years of professional experience in SFE/Commercial Excellence related function within the pharmaceutical industry
- At least 3 years of working experience with Veeva- salesforce.com & Medical CRM, Veeva Vault platforms, proven experience in digital platforms, content, training and change management.
- Hands on experience in IMCM process development and execution
- Digitally savvy person with excellent project emanagement and communication skills(eg. closed loop marketing, eDetailing, web/mobile solutions or social media
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to think strategically and act operationally
Apply today or send an email or CV to email@example.com for any further enquiries.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C