Salary MYR72000 - MYR96000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Delwyn Lee
Date posted 05 September 2016
An exciting Executive Assistant job has just become available at one of Malaysia's top banking institution. The incumbent will be based in a strategic area in Kuala Lumpur City.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
The incumbent will be the PA to the Senior Executive Director, an Asian expat.
Key responsibilities include:
- manage all of the Director's calendar appointments, itineraries, schedules and logistics
- manage all of his administrative tasks
- manage incoming email correspondence, phone calls, contact management system
- coordinate and prepare meeting minutes
- support wider corporate banking team administratively
The Executive Assistant will be part of a high performance team and long working hours will be expected of the Executive Assistant
Key requirements include:
- at least 6 years of PA experience
- a bachelor's degree or diploma education qualification or equivalent
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is a multinational bank whose expertise and speed has made them the leader in their field.
If you are looking for a new challenge and wants to be part of an established team, this is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125