Salary MYR60000 - MYR108000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Delwyn Lee
Date posted 05 September 2016
An attractive secretarial Manager role to a Risk Management Director in a prestigious Banking corporation has just become available in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Manager position:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all of the Risk Manager Director and his division's secretarial work.
Key responsibilities include:
- general secretarial and personal assistance to the Director including coordinating appointments, travel and logistics, personal claims and etc
- board meeting management for the Risk and Strategic Group meetings including meeting minutes
- provide administrative support to the Risk Group and it's Team Members
- manage other ad hoc tasks and projects as appropriate
A senior PA with strong track record in PA roles supporting senior management in a complex and fast paced environment especially from the banking or risk management line will be suitable for this role
Key requirements include:
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Energetic and mature personality.
- Confidence to work independently and without close supervision.
- Able to build relationship, interact and have confidence to liaise with all levels of management and personnel
This Bank is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic bank.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward this will be the right opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125