Sales Manager (Software)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Job Ref 1778120/001
Date posted 18 July 2022kuala-lumpur sales/sales-technical-it 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Sales Manager (Software) job has just become available at one of the growing software companies in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Sales Manager (Software) Role:
You will be focusing on strategic accounts, playing a major part in leading the management of existing partnerships and developing new relationships with some of the region’s largest companies. You will be part of the global sales ecosystem with an assigned and dedicated business development leader supporting in lead qualification and sales opportunities.
- Manage clients with additional revenue opportunities and prospects; negotiate pricing and close contracts (with the support of senior management)
- Identify customer business issues and performance pain points, transforming them into compelling solutions and vision
- Collaborate with pre-sales, feeding them with business insights and deal intelligence to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statements
- Measure sales achievements and satisfied customers
- Sell to C-level executives across operations and business units
- Maintain a high level of productivity, managing multiple competing priorities and working effectively under time constraints
To succeed in this Sales Manager (Software) job, you should have a strong track record of hitting established targets and enjoy working in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Minimum of eight years' experience in direct B2B sales and experience in a start-up environment is an added advantage
- Experience in consultative technology B2B sales, enterprise sales and/or banking/insurance software sales is a must
- Strong technical aptitude (ideally good familiarity with CRM, ERP and HRIS)
- Proven, quota-carrying sales performer, able to sell on C-Level and across both operations and business units
- Ability to create solutions with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Innate ability to think strategically, inspire others to go above and beyond and think outside their sales goals
The company has a strong clientele base in SEA, with their key client being one of the largest conglomerates in Indonesia. The conglomerate group has doubled their revenue in the last three years and has attributed that to the enterprise software.
If you are a self-starter, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively and enthusiastically within a start-up environment, this Sales Manager (Software) job is a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity at email@example.com today.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 August 2022A multinational company is seeking a Channel Aftersales Manager (Energy). In this job, you should have a great focus on achieving sales results in all products and promoting the company as a provider of total industrial service solutions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Sales Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Sales Force Effectiveness, Assistant Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Function, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 June 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Senior Business Operation Analyst (B2B) job for their team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 July 2022An exciting Business Planning Analyst (FMCG) job has opened up at an FMCG firm.