Key Account Manager
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Begonia Ponsit
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Key Account Manager job has become available at a leading credit reporting agency with technology offerings. Reporting to the head of division, this is the perfect role for a Relationship Manager or Key Account Manager who is ambitious and sales-driven.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is accountable for delivering broad and deep relationships with the assigned key accounts, ensuring that longer term strategic partnership is maintained. The role requires a strongly motivated individual that can meet customer’s expectations and able to take a hands-on approach to problem solving by using their initiative and available resources to provide customer proposals and solutions.
- Developing an intimate understanding of the client’s business with a view to identifying/pursuing new business opportunities across the organisation
- Analysing usage patterns and proactively identifying new opportunities to further develop the account
- Identifying and engaging key stakeholders within the client organisation
- Building, managing and enhancing relationships at all levels across the client organisation
- Working closely with internal product team(s) to identify/build innovative solutions within existing solution portfolio
- Providing strategic feedback so as to enable ongoing enhancements of existing products and development of new solutions
- Formulating and maintaining account plans which includes key components such as overall AC strategy, business outlook, relationship plan, matrix, and key activities and actions
- Monthly financial reporting of business outlook in the assigned territory
- Managing and coordinating activities with post-sale support teams to resolve outstanding customer issues
To succeed in the Key Account Manager role, you will need to have a strong commercial knowledge and awareness within the financial services, banking or software solutions industry.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- At least five years’ experience in a B2B account management in a highly commercial environment, with evidence of network and account development
- A proven sales track record with a preference in solution selling
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An independent and successful contributor
- Ability to analyse and research information
This leading credit reporting agency needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C