Solution Consultant - Autodesk
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Begonia Ponsit
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 it Petaling Jaya MY MYR 72000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Presales Consultant (Autodesk) role has just become available at a multinational distributor company specializing in IT products and services.
About the Presales Consultant (Autodesk) role:
As a dedicated technical business development professional, you will as a bridge between Autodesk, Reseller/VARs/Solution partners and end-users
- To utilize end-users’ and reseller’s input and sales information to ensure and support the integration of Autodesk solutions and services
- Addressing customer’s business requirements and challenges over multiple locations within South East Asia.
- Organize and conduct enablement activities such as solution and workflow presentations, trainings/mentoring, workshops, webinars, seminars covering Autodesk/ Datech solutions and products for resellers and their customers.
- Analyze customer enquiries and map/develop solutions.
- Conduct technical discussion and ability to understand customer workflow, pain points and accordingly arrange/recommend solution and services.
- Write product-specific articles for in-house and external professional media
- Active participation in marketing initiatives conducted by Datech Business Unit for technical, application purposes.
- Be an Industry/subject matter expert on allocated product group
The successful Presales Consultant (Autodesk) must be a high-potential and motivated individual with a background in Autodesk solutions, strong communication abilities, excellent mathematical skills and the capacity to facilitate teamwork across departments
- 3+ years of Autodesk and channel business experience or 5+ years in channel driven software solutions.
- Knowledge and/or experience of industries served by Autodesk: AEC, D&M or M&E
- Experience with one or more Autodesk products (for example: AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Maya, 3D Studio Max, BIM360, Fusion360 etc.)
- Proven strong negotiation skills and persuasion to align Autodesk resellers and end-users towards Autodesk strategy and collaborative solutions.
- Proven persistence and resilience in a technical high growth software industry.
- In depth understanding and knowledge of current IT landscape and technology (Networks, operating Systems, internet, database, scripting, cloud, etc.).
- Team player with a strong customer orientation.
- Good knowledge of English and any other local regional language
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Technical degree or equivalent qualification
This multinational company needs no introduction. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Presales Consultant (Autodesk) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C