Business Development Manager
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Begonia Ponsit
Date posted 07 June 20192019-06-07 2019-08-06 telecommunications Petaling Jaya MY MYR 84000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Development Manager (Telco) position has just become available at an innovative telecommunications and engineering company. Reporting to the Assistant General MAnager, this is a role for a Business Development Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Business Development Manager (Telco) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for generating sales and driving revenue. At a strategic level, you will be responsible for the business development plan and manage customer relationships for new and existing accounts. You will focus on building a sales pipeline, achieving sales orders as well as short- and long-term revenue, through a portfolio of accounts
- Assist in the development of short, medium and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives
- Coverage of all relevant stakeholders influencing, recommending or deciding on a deal, from working level to management level to c-level
- Develop, maintain and enhance customer relationships on a long-term basis, identifying, qualifying and closing new opportunities
- Leverage the sales channels to maximise revenue growth and increase the market share in assigned territories
- Manage the accounts including the entire sales process from business development, prospecting and qualification through to contract negotiations, signing and post-sales support
- Regularly interact across the functional areas with the senior management or executives to ensure that the unit objectives are met
To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant experience in being the focal point for clients partners for all sales and related issues. You will also be able to influence or gain the acceptance of others in sensitive situations and possess demonstrated leadership skills.
- A minimum of 5 years' sales experience
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage sales expectations (internal and external)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of the telecommunications industries
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory / account development
- Relevant experience in managing large enterprise accounts will be desirable
- Strong business development, prospecting and presentation skills
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C