Business Development Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Alexander Burgess
Date posted 13 September 2016
A rapidly expanding Banking and Financial Services Solutions Provider is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the Kuala Lumpur office and spearhead business development in the region.
About the Business Development Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for account management and business development with new and existing clients in the banking and financial services sector.
- Identify, prospect and generate new business with existing and new logo accounts
- Build strong, long term relationships with customers at all levels
- Gain high client satisfaction rating
- Lead and manage a bid team in case of tenders/proposals
- Deliver against sales plans and targets
- Pipeline planning and forecasting
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job you will need to have entrepreneurial flair as well as experience in selling IT solutions into the banking and financial services industry.
- Minimum 6 years of account management/sales experience
- Proven track record of account development and new business acquisition
- Experience across the full sales lifecycle (lead generation to contract signature)
- Demonstrable ability to build trust and credibility within the customer accounts
- Well connected in the banking and financial services sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in business English
- Able to work with virtual teams
This payment processing solutions company is rapidly expanding on a global scale, with a lot of attention in APAC.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Business Development Manager job is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125