Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Alexander Burgess
Date posted 13 September 2016
A world leading ICT services and solutions company is recruiting a Sales Manager for its Kuala Lumpur office.
About the Sales Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for driving the development of sales within a highly competitive landscape. This can be achieved through various channels for example, via partners, systems integrators, telecommunication companies or directly to mid-market or enterprise clients.
- Identify, prospect and generate new business with existing and new logo accounts
- Build strong and long term relationships with customers at all levels
- Gain high client satisfaction rating
- Lead and manage a bid team in case of tenders/proposals
- Deliver against sales plans and targets
- Pipeline planning and forecasting
To succeed in the Sales Manager job you will need to have a natural entrepreneurial flair and a solid understanding of IT infrastructure solutions, features and benefits.
- Extensive experience of ICT services
- Proven track record of account development and new business acquisition
- Experience across the full sales lifecycle (lead generation to contract signature)
- Demonstrable ability to build trust and credibility within customer accounts
- Well connected
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in business English
- Capable of working with virtual teams
This international ICT solutions provider is recognsied as one of the leaders in its field. The group has approximately 7000 employees with offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125