Senior Business Analyst, APAC
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR160,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Jack Moh
Job Ref 1894930/001
Date posted 19 January 2023penang sales/sales-support 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY MYR 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Business Analyst, APAC role has just become available at a medical devices and equipment manufacturing and production firm located in Penang. This firm strives to implement new ideas and technologies to meet unmet needs to provide valued medical products.
About the Senior Business Analyst, APAC Role:
Reporting to the APAC Supply Chain Manager, you will design and develop the sales reports and visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau dashboard) that meet various sales scenarios to drive sales, increase Capital Equipment (CE) revenue and to adhere to business compliance, in the most efficient way by leveraging IT technology and automation. You will also analyse and draw insights from the sales reports and work with the sales management team for effective action planning.
- Provide analysis on sales reports and advise sales management on status and utilisation of CE installed units to accelerate the CE sales to meet the targets
- Draw from multiple systems (e.g. SAP, salesforce.com) being used today, you will create ‘easy to understand’ reports accessible to sales management and other stakeholders
- Analyse and prepare individualised account reports related to utilisation and contract fulfilment
- Build system solutions to track capital equipment location, movement and status in accordance to CE SOP and work instruction
- Collaborate with the IT team and other stakeholders to improve the performance of CRM and analytical reporting tools including automation to generate the reports
- Gain insights for what driving account and product sales and profitability
- Produce and track Key Performance Indicators reports for management
- Conducts statistical analysis on sales data and information to ensure optimal sales execution and attainment of growth objectives
- Understand complexities of CE and its consumable sales channel management and recommend / develop reports and insights that can be utilised for further action
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Leverage a broad knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the CE business
- Work under general direction regarding the direction and progress of projects and special assignments. Independently determine and develop approach to solutions
- Interpret, execute and recommend modifications to company policies for CE business. Assist in establishing policies and procedures. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives
To succeed in the Senior Business Analyst, APAC job, you must able to create reports from different sources for example : SalesForce, ServiceMax, SAP business warehouse, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistic, Mathematics, Business
- Three years or equivalent experience in data analysis
- Proficient in Power BI, Tableau dashboard, SalesForce
- Clear Thinker: Ability to interpret the management reporting needs to the right reporting format
- Communication skills: able to communicate the findings and insights to stakeholder
- Sales experience is plus
- Familiar with digital sales effectiveness applications
- Strong business acumen. High learning agility
- Regional project/work experience is plus
- Keen interest in medical device, healthcare business
- Fluency in English. Asian language capability is a plus
- Travel requirement: Travel requirement: 25% of time to visit APAC countries
This multinational company needs someone who is a strong communicator and able to build long term business partnership. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Business Analyst, APAC role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C