Senior Business Operation Analyst (B2B)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Adrian Chung
Job Ref 1873490/001
Date posted 16 November 2022kuala-lumpur sales/sales-support 2022-11-16 2023-01-15 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Business Operation Analyst (B2B) job has become available at a multinational company to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Senior Business Operation Analyst (B2B) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to assist the Country Business Director in reporting and monitoring sales figures and KPIs to all stakeholders, identifying development potential and risks across the market.
- Handle operational management of and accountability for business operations and sales support in Malaysia and ASEAN region
- Support and implement central projects and business operational concepts and application of central guidelines and templates
- Define standard processes within the region; customer master data maintenance, reporting, sales allowance tracking, budgeting, and forecasting
- Manage cost concessions, A&P budget, and the link to the rebate tool
- Manage harmonisation and digitalisation of sales reporting within the newly to be defined finance reporting factory
- Report and monitor sales figures and KPIs to all stakeholders, efficiency analyses, identification of development potential and risks
- Manage KPI-based, standardised roll-out of systems and programmes in close collaboration with regional sales and business operations
- Define and standardise overarching customer logistics tasks and processes in alignment between the related parties
- Drive process excellence and compliance
To succeed in this Senior Business Operation Analyst (B2B) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance and accounting or any equivalent programme
- Minimum of five years of work experience in a commercial and operational function e.g. finance, accounts receivable, accounting and credit management
- Proficiency in SAP, Power BI, Excel, Dashboard presentation
- Good skills in data analytics, data management with highly customer-oriented mindset
- Fluent in written and spoken English and other local languages
As one of the international market leaders, this organisation needs no introduction and is still going strong to develop and grow their presence and business globally. They have solid financial background and a large corporation that is constantly seeking new growth and breaking new grounds.
If you are experienced in business and sales analysis and are looking to step into a growing multinational corporation, then this Senior Business Operation Analyst (B2B) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 November 2022An exciting Account Manager (Food Nutrition) job has become available at a global integrated chemical distributor firm in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 November 2022An exciting Senior Sales Executive job has just become available in a growing manufacturer brand. Reporting directly to the Director, this role manages the sales of the company’s products to the automotive segment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Assistant Sales Manager (Wall Solution) job has become available at a global integrated security solution firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 October 2022A market leader in premium cargo protection solutions is seeking a driven Account Sales Manager (Cargo Protection). In this job, you will join the team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Area Manager (Sport Lifestyle Retailer) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable sports retailer brands in Malaysia. Reporting to the Retail Manager, this is a role for a leader in their field.