Retail Trainer (Beauty)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrice Chin
Job Ref 1827670/001
Date posted 15 September 2022kuala-lumpur sales/sales-support 2022-09-15 2022-11-14 retail Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international beauty brand is recruiting for a Retail Trainer (Beauty) job to support its team in Malaysia. In this job, you will impart valuable training to the retail team.
About the Retail Trainer (Beauty) Role:
This is a business critical opportunity for the Retail Trainer (Beauty) to provide the best quality training to all Beauty Advisers (BA) in order to deliver uniqueness of service to all customers.
- Conduct in-store and classroom training, working closely with the Training Manager on customising and/or localising global and regional training materials, and evaluating results after each training session
- Work closely with CRM and sales team to identify efficiency, processes, and challenges with team members and recommend ways to overcome and improve overall store and staff performance
- Maintain optimum, upscale brand image by monitoring staff customer service skills, consultation, grooming, and store cleanliness
- Conduct store visits to observe customer purchase behaviour, coach, and motivate team members at point of sales to ensure the product information, sales pitch, and selling journey are effectively carried out
- Complete relevant training reports and provide input and feedback on training materials, coaching methods, and tools
- Identify and provide feedback on competitors and/or relevant brands' retail activities and experience
- Good interaction and work closely with CRM and sales team to improve and achieve business goals and increase door productivity
- Promote and show passion in digital learning engagement with all BAs
- Uphold the brand's passion by continually sharing and remaining great interaction with the floor staff and retail team for skills improvement and achieving company business goals through field coaching
To succeed in this Retail Trainer (Beauty) role, you must have the ability to maintain a high standard of service by BAs and transfer relevant product knowledge and sharing on brand heritage to drive memorable and delightful customer experiences in stores.
- At least a diploma, advanced/higher/graduate diploma, bachelor's degree, post graduate diploma, professional degree, in any field
- At least three to four years of work experience as a retail product trainer is required. Passion for beauty is an added advantage
- Good communication skills, preferably the ability to speak multiple languages
This beauty retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Retail Trainer (Beauty) job.
Apply today or email me: email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Area Manager (Sport Lifestyle Retailer) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable sports retailer brands in Malaysia. Reporting to the Retail Manager, this is a role for a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022A large conglomerate is recruiting for a Head of Sales (Automotive) job to manage the sales department and to ensure that planned sales targets are achieved.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022This global market leader in microscopy technology is searching for a talented candidate for a Regional Product and Application Sales Specialist (Microscopy) job in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Key Account Manager (CCTV) job in their sales team in Malaysia
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022This global market leader in instrumentation technology is searching for a talented candidate for a Product Specialist (Process Analytics) job in Malaysia.