Customer Service Manager (Night Shift)
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR264,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1849430/001
Date posted 12 September 2022kuala-lumpur sales/sales-support 2022-09-12 2022-11-11 travel-and-tourism Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 264000 264000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Customer Service Manager (Night Shift) job has just become available at one of the most known travel and tourism platform based in Kuala Lumpur, reporting to an Associate Director.
About the Customer Service Manager (Night Shift) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the contact centre strategy, efficiency and quality. The Customer Service Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the customer service department including communicating customer service objectives, compiling data and coordinating with upper management to find ways to enhance their customer service objectives among their employees.
- Lead a team of 60-70 team managers and agents in direction, strategy promotion planning
- Handle inbound calls
- Define contact centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments and business reviews
- Prepare call centre performance reports by collecting, analysing and summarising data and trends
- Work closely with a global network of professionals all focused on managing the brand
To succeed in this Customer Service Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior customer service teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from any reputable universities
- Minimum of 10 years of successful track record in managing a customer call centre
- Able to understand data and analytic logic, read and understand data to present or be presented
- Strong business sense and strategic vision, capable to build, shape and implement a vision for a category and the business
- Excellent leadership and people skills, to interact with all levels in the organisation and lead a high-performing team
- Significant customer service and leadership experience
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analysing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve centre efficiency and staff performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
This international travel and tourism company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and they are known for strong diversified brand portfolio and excellent career opportunities to progress.
If you are a strategic, innovative and progressive customer service manager, this Customer Service Manager (Night Shift) role is the right opportunity for you to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at Christie.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR264,000 per annum + Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Customer Service Manager (Night Shift) job has just become available at one of the most known travel and tourism platforms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to an Associate Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 September 2022A global market leader in commercial vehicles is seeking a Regional Manager (Commercial Vehicles). In this job, you will manage the business and operations in the East Coast and East Malaysia regions.
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A new Head of e-Commerce job has just become available at a reputable retail chain in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR13,000 - MYR16,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022A Corporate Partnership & Business Development (NGO) job has become available at a global non-profit organisation in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 September 2022An exciting Export Business Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Export, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.