Sales Enablement and Sales Operations (SESO) Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Adrian Chung
Job Ref 1847530/001
Date posted 02 September 2022kuala-lumpur sales/sales-support 2022-09-02 2022-11-01 chemicals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Enablement and Sales Operations (SESO) Lead job has become available at a multinational company.
About the Sales Enablement and Sales Operations (SESO) Lead Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team to develop and implement processes and change management to ensure the adoption of sales enabling tools, processes and technologies driving successful customer acquisition, development, and retention. You will lead continuous improvement and set best practices of sales process guiding sales team step by step through the most effective actions to liberate sales process bottlenecks and get the most out of the sales pipeline.
- Guide the sales team to understand the processes, tools and technologies and lead the execution for the assigned area
- Partner with commercial stakeholders to drive go-to-market initiatives, make data-driven decisions and leverage customer insights and innovative ideas to support sales growth and enable integrated business planning for the assigned area
- Provide end-to-end ownership of the processes or future tools or technologies, including effectiveness and utilisation measures, such as the account planning process and customer segmentation
- Drive adoption and continuous improvement of customer relationship management (CRM) tools and technologies, translating business needs into right technical approaches, enhancing the efficiency of existing ones and incorporating industry best practices and new technology
- Gather insights, review relevant processes and partner with cross-functional teams to continuously improve existing sales processes with the goal of achieving a more efficient and effective sales organisation by using innovative tools and creative resources
- Lead and develop a team, coach, and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions
To succeed in the Sales Enablement and Sales Operations (SESO) Lead role, you must have a solid background in data analytic and sales analysis.
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in Business Management, Marketing, or related fields
- Ability to read and communicate in English fluently
- Minimum of four years' related working experience
- Working experience in designing and implementing new processes and tools
- Prior working experience with Salesforce CRM tool is an added advantage
This global company has a strong history, and it is dominating the market they are in today. They have been maintaining as a top competitor in their industry over the years. The culture is open, ambitious and it is not limited to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Enablement and Sales Operations (SESO) Lead role.
Apply today or email me directly at email@example.com for this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 August 2022An exciting Sales Manager (Chemical) job has become available at a global integrated chemical manufacturer firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 August 2022An exciting Key Account Manager (Office and Industrial) job has become available at a global integrated lighting firm.