Contact Centre, Team Leader
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 72000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Contact Centre, Team Leader job has just become available at one of the most respected global MLM firms based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Call Centre Manager, this is a role for a Contact Centre personnel who is a leader in their field.
About the Contact Centre, Team Leader Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest service quality alongside several top management executives. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all customer service activities.
- Manage the costumer service team effectively and ensuring optimum service to members are delivered
- Monitor daily workload and activities of staff scheduling, coaching and training to develop an effective team with a strong customer focus
- Plan and implement work schedules for the team to ensure smooth operations. Monitor team's schedule adherence
- Train and coach team members to improve performance via quality call scoring and call coaching
- Perform inbound/outbound calls periodically to be in touch with call handling in order to guide team effectively
To succeed in this Contact Centre, Team Leader job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience related to the role
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience, with at least two years of team lead experience
- Hands-on experience in service quality and training/audit is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A strong understanding of end-to-end operations will be required including contact centres, outlet management and service delivery
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
This multinational MLM firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Contact Centre, Team Leader role.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C