Dealer Manager (Commercial Trucks)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Adrian Chung
Job Ref 1885820/001
Date posted 22 December 2022kuala-lumpur sales/sales-product 2022-12-22 2023-02-20 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A market leader in the commercial vehicle business is recruiting for a Dealer Manager (Commercial Trucks) job for the team in Malaysia.
About the Dealer Manager (Commercial Trucks) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be part of the company’s expansion plan to boost sales growth and business opportunities. You will be responsible to grow the business within key regions in Malaysia.
- Ensure ISO 9001, QR and DOS including safety, health, environment and quality compliance. Lead all safety initiatives and ensure ZERO accident in owned dealership site
- Ensure effective customer service and CSI levels are achieved through customer visits, addressing customer queries, compliance to customer commitments, effectively resolve customer complaint at the shortest time possible
- Effectively lead the implementation of sales activity to grow the parts and services sales as per target. Engage sales team in the sales process, monitor sales funnel progress and effectively seal new business
- Review KPIs and monitor performance of staff. Identify competency gap and propose for training and development programme
- Analyse and understand performance figures and determine immediate solutions/recommendations for improvement in the case of areas of poor performance
- Monitor quality, efficiency, and risk to ensure credit controlling is effectively in place and implementing corrective actions where appropriate
- Effectively implement systems and processes according to the global standard available in the Retail Operation Manual (ROM)
- Provide leadership and guidance for operational planning for parts, sales, admin, and service in line with strategic objectives, annual targets
- Ensure employee engagement activities such as 1:1 touchpoint, hazard walk, safety toolbox briefing, and PULSE meeting is carried out on regular basis. Keep proper record for minute meeting that require action to be taken for continuous improvement purpose
- Ability to draft and present business reports according to the training and coaching from external trainer as well as Vice President
- Ensure consistent performance feedback transparently shared with all employee and drive action implementation to achieve targets
- Guide and lead the Service Advisor team to generate work order invoice immediately upon job completion
To succeed in this Dealer Manager (Commercial Trucks) role, you must have prior experience in managing the aftersales business within the commercial vehicle industry.
- At least a degree in an engineering or business field
- Minimum of seven years' experience within commercial vehicles and five years in management roles
- Proven technical and sales knowledge and experience within the commercial vehicle Industry
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Dealer Manager (Commercial Trucks) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 December 2022An exciting Business Development Manager (Air Treatment) job has become available at a global integrated chemical manufacturer firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 December 2022A market leader in the MRO business is recruiting for a Head of MRO Business (Rotating Equipment) job to join the team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 January 2023An exciting Regional Sales Manager, East Coast (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 January 2023A newly created Head of Property Expansion job has just been created at a new upcoming F&B brand in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 December 2022An exciting Senior Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.