Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jack Moh
Job Ref 1885350/001
Date posted 15 December 2022penang sales/sales-product 2022-12-15 2023-02-13 sales Penang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As a result of ongoing and continued successes within the market, this multinational leader within electronics industry is recruiting for a Sales Manager job for their sales division based in Penang.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will have a high level of autonomy in developing new business. Reporting to the Senior Business Manager, you will be expected to be a self-starter and able to work at a fast pace in a very dynamic business environment and must be able to handle multiple tasks across different market segments and see them through completion.
- Develop new products of new-to-the-company’s industry or new business channel to the company
- Build a growth portfolio of short, medium and long-term opportunities with high probability of success
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to achieve sales goals and value-creating objectives in assigned territories, in alignment with business strategies and marketing plans
- Build relationships across multiple functions within internal and external customers and influencers
- Work closely with counterparts or principals for smoother operation, costing issue and to achieve target set
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationship with existing and new potential customers
- Provide timely technical solutions to customers (know-how)
- Keep abreast with market trend and development in order to effectively execute sales strategy
- Coordinate and participate in industry trade show, seminars and other networking sessions
- Ensure prompt payment collection from customer
- Manage subordinates
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to conduct hands on work in the field, work effectively and co-operatively among teammates and other internal matrix.
- Diploma or degree in Mechanical/Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of five years' working experience in sales, preferably in relevant industries – printing/electronics (PCB/PCBA), semiconductor, photovoltaic, medical or chemicals
- Track record in driving innovation strategy is a plus
- Ability to analyse critically and strategic thinking
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Good communication and negotiation skills
This multinational electronics trading firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding, but if you are determined and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of business development and sales, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C