Applied Sales Engineer
Salary MYR33,600 - MYR60,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Jack Moh
Job Ref 1884610/001
Date posted 13 December 2022penang sales/sales-product 2022-12-13 2023-02-11 sales Penang MY MYR 33600 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Applied Sales Engineer job opportunity has just become available at a multinational company, based in Penang, which focuses on the manufacturing and production of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
About the Applied Sales Engineer Role:
Reporting to the Applied Solution Leader, the Applied Sales Engineer will utilise the account management process to identify key customers and to develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts. You are responsible for converting leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required project team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develops relationships with multiple buying influences in the customer’s organisation, including project managers, project engineers, construction, purchasing, and accounts payable
- Gathers and validates preliminary information and performs facility walk through, construction plan review or other requirements
- Determines project needs, constraints, and responsibilities to meet all of the customer’s HVAC system design and installation requirements
- Prepare and reviews the proposal, project take-off, selection, pricing, and integration of equipment, controls, and services
- Reviews and compares contract terms and conditions with contract standards
- Prepares transition documents and communicates project readiness for assignment to the operations team
- Provides total account business activity reports and annual forecasts
- Regularly updates market coverage system on found/bid/win jobs
To succeed in this Applied Sales Engineer, you must be highly motivated with hunter instincts to develop each potential prospect into business opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Able to read, analyse, and interpret engineering documents
- Able to solve complex problems. Integrates and interprets data from diverse sources to find solutions
- Able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Able to converse in mandarin or a local dialect due to the nature of the role
This company is much more than a heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems manufacturer and is anything but traditional. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a self-driven salesperson with proven ability to drive the problem-solving process from plan to close, this Applied Sales Engineer role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email to email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR36,000 - MYR60,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 20 December 2022This global market leader in the manufacturing and production of instrumentation technology is recruiting for an SI Sales Engineer (Penang) job to join the team in Northern Malaysia.
Salary: MYR48,000 - MYR62,400 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 22 December 2022A Consulting Sales Engineer (Penang) job has become available at a global market leader in manufacturing and production of factory automation equipment in Northern Malaysia.