Store Manager (Luxury Retail)
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrice Chin
Job Ref 1862830/001
Date posted 26 October 2022kuala-lumpur sales/sales-product 2022-10-26 2022-12-25 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Store Manager (Luxury Retail) job has become available at a global fashion brand overseeing three of the brand's outlets based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Store Manager (Luxury Retail) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing the sales, operations, and staff development of the retail stores in Malaysia to achieve maximum profitability, compliance with company procedures and excellence in customer service.
- Identify methods for lowering expenses and increasing overall store profitability
- Ensure stores present merchandise in a manner that will maximise sales and achieve optimum merchandise turn and are reflective of the corporate direction. Work in partnership with store management through supervision of Visual Manager
- Stay current on product range and educate staff on competitors’ product offerings
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is being provided in area stores
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to foster a sense of ownership among Store Managers and increase efficiency of store operations
- Ensure consistent management, operational practices, and customer service in all stores
To succeed in this Store Manager (Luxury Retail) job, you will need to be highly sales driven and passionate about growing and leading the team to achieve performance target and ensuring highest customer service in line with the company's branding.
- At least four years as a multi-store manager; or previous management experience as a multi-store manager is preferred
- Ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent people management skills
- Preferably experience within the retail industry
This global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Store Manager (Luxury Retail) job.
Apply today or email to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 December 2022A global beauty brand is seeking a seasoned candidate for a Training Manager (Beauty) job in Kuala Lumpur to ensure the highest standards in the retail outlets.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 May 2022A new Retail Operations Manager (Timepiece) job has just been made available with a notable timepiece brand.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 November 2022A Regional Sales Manager (Plastics) job has become available at an organisation that needs no introduction in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Business Development Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Export Sales Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Export, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.