Salary MYR60,000 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Jack Moh
Job Ref 1863140/001
Date posted 25 October 2022penang sales/sales-product 2022-10-25 2022-12-24 pharmaceuticals Kulim MY MYR 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Programme Manager job has just become available at a pharmaceuticals manufacturing and production firm located in Kulim, Kedah. This firm strives to implement new ideas and technologies to meet unmet needs to provide valued medical products.
About the Programme Manager Role:
Reporting to the Programme Director, the Programme Manager is responsible for introducing dialysis programmes of APD and CAPD to decision makers involved in renal dialysis in all states, provinces, centres and areas this company and their associate companies operate in.
- Manage introduction and approval tests, if any
- Continuously monitor dialysis program trends from the patients, nurses, doctors and competitors in the market and update key stakeholders of your observation, analysis and data
- Train nurses and doctors
- Meet regularly with key nurses and doctors to understand issues and opportunities to develop programmes that suit the area, sector and country
- Develop working relationships with doctors, nurses, and other stakeholders to achieve effective programme communication and implementation
- Coordinate with operations to synchronise and align operation requirements, messages, key communication points and education opportunities
- Conduct information exchange and education events
- Perform analysis/conduct research into and translating current clinical trends, field performance into communication documents and reports
- Participate in and help organise seminars and symposiums
- Submit monthly reports to the management
- Be responsible for Malaysia and any other territories that the Director may assign
To succeed in this Programme Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative, enjoy working around people from all levels and possess a good understanding of business needs. You must also be able to travel independently.
- Diploma, bachelor’s degree, professional degree in science or relevant field
- Minimum of three to five years of work experience, preferable with sales experience in the healthcare industry
- Can travel independently and extensively
- Possesses a driving license
This organisation highly regards thinkers who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for the organisation and society. Their mission is to listen to our customers and deliver the highest quality and technologically superior products to the pharmaceutical industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Programme Manager role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR42,000 - MYR60,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 16 October 2022An exciting Sales Executive (Industrial Microbiology) job opportunity has become available at a private equity-backed leading distributor of medical technology and healthcare products. Headquartered in Penang, Malaysia, the group has presence across the region in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines.
Salary: MYR36,000 - MYR60,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 29 November 2022An exciting Sales Engineer job opportunity has just become available at a global machine vision distributor based in Penang. The company brings cutting-edge technologies and excellent products to the demanding market from all over the world.
Salary: MYR36,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 01 November 2022An exciting Sales Executive (IT Training) job opportunity has become available at one of the undisputed leaders of professional I.T. training, to be based in Penang.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 20 October 2022An exciting Head of Aftersales job opportunity, based in Penang, has just become available at one of the major automotive players in the Asia Pacific region with a presence in Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, and Taiwan.