Sales Manager (Penang)
Salary MYR143,000 - MYR195,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Jack Moh
Job Ref 1846470/001
Date posted 04 September 2022penang sales/sales-product 2022-09-04 2022-11-03 electronics Penang Penang MY MYR 143000 195000 195000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager (Penang) job has just become available at a a multinational world-leading manufacturing and production company. The Sales Manager (Penang) will have the opportunity to be part of a new organisation to define, develop and execute the Sales strategy for OSAT business.
About the Sales Manager (Penang) Role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Manager is responsible for executing sales plans and drive to meet or exceed goals across all sales revenue metrics. You will manage the P&L for assigned customers, lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with customer key decision makers with a view to grow customer trust.
- Partner with internal functions to increase customer awareness and thereby a mindset towards customer orientation
- Develop a good understanding of customer market situations, their needs and decision-making processes
- Develop comprehensive competitor intelligence and provide analysis to increase company differentiation
- Partner with the Sales Director to develop and execute a winning sales strategy for company
- Grow company’s customer base in Asia Pacific
- Partner with the customer engineering organisation to ensure customers’ needs are met in the factory
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Penang) role, you must have experience in creating a positive customer experience with a proven track record of being able to develop and execute effective sales strategies.
- Bachelor/master’s degree preferably in business management or engineering
- At least 8 - 10 years of sales experience with the majority in a semiconductor-related, preferably with an Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test (OSAT) organisation
- English (written, spoken), Chinese (spoken)
- Experience managing a P&L; knows how to balance revenue, profitability and customer trust
- Ability/willingness to travel
This multinational manufacturing firm is well recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great work environment.
If you are dynamic sales personnel who is results-driven, self-motivated, hungry for success, aspires to elevate to the next level and willing to take on challenge as well as looking for a rewarding career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader of electronics and semiconductor that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR130,000 - MYR195,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KedahDate posted: 08 September 2022An exciting Senior Manager job based in Kedah has just been made available at a leading global semiconductor wafer foundry. The company is involved in the manufacturing and production of semiconductor wafers, offering CMOS fabrication processes for integrated circuits (ICs) in various applications.