Marketing Manager (Timepiece)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrice Chin
Job Ref 1837840/001
Date posted 11 August 2022kuala-lumpur sales/sales-product 2022-08-11 2022-10-10 retail Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Marketing Manager (Timepiece) job with managerial opportunities has just become available at a timepiece company based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Marketing Manager (Timepiece) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
- Conceptualise, plan, implement and coordinate events (media, trade and consumer) according to the marketing objectives set by the Brand Manager
- Create and plan a promotional calendar for trade and consumers, implement the promotional activities and monitor the results, according to the directors set by the Brand Manager
- Implement below-the-line activities including point-of-sales, display merchandising materials and printed collaterals, and ensure that these are according to merchandising guidelines provided
- Liaise with internal team members (sales and operation teams) to ensure that marketing information is communicated clearly and in a timely manner to the retail team and trade
- Work closely with internal team members and perform regular market visits to ensure that marketing activities are carried out efficiently and results are satisfactory
- Monitor competitor marketing activities and provide regular market intelligence to the management
To succeed in the Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns. Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills. Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Proficient with online marketing and social media strategy
- Ability to travel as necessary
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager (Timepiece) job.
Apply today or email to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 September 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Manager (Retail) job has just become available at a reputable shopping mall in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Group Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 August 2022An Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager (Water Treatment) job is available at an international water treatment company. This role manages the sales of the company’s Liquid Purification Technologies (LPT) products in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Shopper Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Trade Marketing, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 May 2022A new Retail Operations Manager (Timepiece) job has just been made available with a notable timepiece brand.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 September 2022A global market leader in automation technologies for the industrial markets is seeking a talented Senior Sales Engineer (Industrial Automation). In this job, you will join their team in Malaysia.