Sales Executive (Commercial Vehicles)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 15 November 20192019-12-05 2020-01-14 automotive Selangor MY MYR 2000 2500 2500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in heavy commercial vehicles is searching for a dynamic and driven Sales Executive (Commercial Vehicles). In this job, you will join its office in either the Central, Northern or Southern region of Malaysia.
About the Sales Executive (Commercial Vehicles) Role:
Reporting to the GM Sales and Marketing, you will take on a key role in developing and expanding the business in Malaysia. You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding the gross profit or sales targets set by the business.
- Perform sales of products and solutions to best meet the customer’s needs and company interest
- Identify customer needs and create solutions/offers to meet customer expectations
- Achieve assigned sales and customer development target through focus on value-based customer acquisition and development
- Establish and cultivate long term business relationships by understanding and anticipating existing and new customer needs and priorities
- Ensure gross profit and sales targets meet or exceed the requirements of the business plan
- Develop strong relationships with body builder partners including acceptance and endorsement of the company brand
- Conduct competitive analysis feedback to keep abreast of key market and competitor activities to provide feedback and recommendation for actions
- Analyse sales area data to derive business opportunities jointly with sales management and put into action
- Represent the organisation as a Brand Ambassador by working professionally and showcasing strong market and product knowledge
To succeed in this Sales Executive (Commercial Vehicles) role, you must have experience in selling commercial vehicles with a strong drive and hunger for success and business development.
- Diploma in Commercial or Engineering, or its equivalent
- Minimum of three years' sales experience in heavy commercial vehicles (trucks and busses)
- Relevant product knowledge in commercial vehicles
- Strong understanding of customer needs and market requirements
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Malay
- Ability to negotiate, influence and consult
- Target and results-oriented with strong determination
- Good team player who values collaboration
- Structured and effective working methods to develop market
- Willingness to be based in Central/Northern/Southern Malaysia
This leading heavy commercial vehicle provider (trucks and busses) has an outstanding international reputation in its field of expertise. With a century’s worth of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are very significant.
If you have a successful track record of sales and business development within the commercial vehicles industry, this Sales Executive (Commercial Vehicles) is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that can take your career forward.
Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C