Sales Representative (Commercial Vehicles)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-05 automotive Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 2000 2500 2500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in heavy commercial vehicles is searching for a dynamic and driven Sales Representative (Commercial Vehicles). In this job, you will join their office in Malaysia.
About the Sales Representative (Commercial Vehicles) Role:
Reporting to the GM Sales and Marketing, you will take on a key role in developing and expanding the business in Malaysia. You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding the gross profit or sales targets set by the business.
- Actively translate market trends into business opportunities within your assigned sales area
- Perform day-to-day selling activities i.e. identifying sales opportunities, preparing quotations, negotiating offers, acquiring orders, implementing driver training programmes, organising vehicle delivery and handover to customers
- Identify customer needs and create solutions/offers to meet customer expectations
- Achieve assigned sales and customer development target through focus on value-based customer acquisition and development
- Establish and cultivate long term business relationships by understanding and anticipating existing and new customer needs and priorities
- Ensure gross profit and sales targets meet or exceed the requirements of the business plan
- Develop strong relationships with body builder partners including acceptance and endorsement of the company brand
- Conduct competitive analysis feedback to keep abreast of key market and competitor activities to provide feedback and recommendation for actions
To succeed in this Sales Representative (Commercial Vehicles) role, you must be driven with a strong hunger for success and business development within the commercial vehicles industry.
- Diploma in commercial or engineering, or its equivalent
- Minimum of three to four years' sales experience in heavy commercial vehicles (trucks and buses)
- Relevant product knowledge in commercial vehicles
- Strong understanding of customer needs and market requirements
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Malay
- Ability to negotiate, influence and consult
- Target and results-oriented with strong determination
- Good team player who values collaboration
- Structured and effective working methods to develop market
This leading heavy commercial vehicle provider has an outstanding international reputation in its field of expertise. With a century’s worth of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are very significant.
If you have a successful track record of sales and business development within the commercial vehicles industry, this Sales Representative (Commercial Vehicles) is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader where you can take your career forward.
Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C