Territory Sales Manager (Animal Feed Additives)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Territory Sales Manager (Animal Feed Additives) job has become available at a global manufacturer of animal feed additives in Malaysia.
About the Territory Sales Manager (Animal Feed Additives) Role:
Reporting to the Regional Commercial Director, you will be responsible for the success and profitability of the business by promoting and selling the company products to approved customers within Malaysia, Brunei and Australia.
- Represent the company in the assigned territory in a manner that will reflect favourably on the company
- Maximise company product sales within an assigned territory by influencing customers to purchase and/or resell appropriate company products
- Monitor product volumes and budgets and forecast future sales with key accounts within the territory
- Keep informed on competitor activities, new products and industry trends and report this information to sales management
- Implement approved sales programmes and/or promotions
- Develop and implement annual business and marketing plans that include long term objectives and plans to achieve optimal distribution strategies for the product portfolio within the territory
- Budget and track area resources, including expense and marketing funds, provided to achieve sales budgets
- Maintain contact with local and state university extension service personnel within assigned sales territory to influence the use of company products to the end users
- Participate in local, state, regional and national industry association meetings when appropriate and with prior approval
The successful Territory Sales Manager (Animal Feed Additives) will need to be experienced within the animal feed/animal health/animal nutrition industry with strong customer network with local feed mills and animal production.
- Degree or diploma in veterinary medicine/environmental science/business or related field
- At least six to eight years of sales experience within the animal feed additives/animal nutrition/animal health industry
- Knowledgeable in animal production practices and industry trends
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good communication skills in English and other local languages
- Strong sales and business acumen in identifying business opportunities and make profitable deals
- Competent in dealing with external parties (customers, large accounts, local authorities, government agencies)
- Commercial skills, i.e., negotiation skills, conceptual selling skills, value-based selling
As one of the pioneers in natural animal feed additive alternatives, this global manufacturer has strengthened its presence worldwide for almost three decades. They have become one of the leading companies in alternative feed additives focused on improvement of the animal production industry with a focus on environmental sustainability.
If you are a talented animal feed sales professional looking for a company focused on the improvement and sustainability of the environment, then this Territory Sales Manager (Animal Feed Additives) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C