Assistant Manager, Sales (Plastic Chemicals)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 5000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a global champion in speciality chemicals, this multinational organisation is searching for a talented and driven Assistant Manager, Sales (Plastic Chemicals) to join their industrial team in Malaysia.
About the Assistant Manager, Sales (Plastic Chemicals) Role:
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Sales, you will drive the growth and development of the plastics business within the industrial segment. You will be required to increase the sales and implement strategies to realise mid and long-term objectives for the business.
- Identify and develop new opportunities to grow the business unit
- In-depth understanding of customer needs, industry drivers, unique selling points in order to recommend the best solutions, leading to the achievement of value creation for the customers
- Provide accurate sales forecasting
- Contribute to development and implementation of segment, application, product and customer strategies to achieve sales targets
- Implement pricing strategy and support launch of new products with key customers
- Organise and conduct customer events such as seminars, Technology Day and technical workshops for strategic customers to generate new business opportunities
- Conduct studies and analysis on market trends, competitors, products applications and technology
- Manage and develop new business opportunities with global key accounts (GKA)
The successful Assistant Manager, Sales (Plastic Chemicals) should have experience within sales of plastic chemicals/plastic resins/additives, etc., targeting the injection moulders/OE manufacturers/compounders.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in chemistry/engineering/science/business studies or related fields
- Minimum of five to seven years of commercial sales experience within the plastics and speciality chemicals industry
- Experience selling into the automotive parts manufacturing or electronics industry is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of polyurethane (PU) systems/engineering plastics/thermoplastics
- Technical and application know how of plastic chemicals as well as plastic parts or components
- Good command of the English language with strong interpersonal skills
This international chemical manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive and talented sales professional from the plastic chemicals industry with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity for you to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C