Sales Manager (Industrial Water Treatment)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 sales Shah Alam MY MYR 10000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A European multinational company specialising in piping systems is searching for a strong techno-commercial Sales Manager to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Sales Manager (Industrial Water Treatment) Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the sales and marketing of piping systems across the industrial markets in Malaysia. You will be targeting industrial sectors such as chemical processing, water treatment, energy and electronics/semiconductor industries to help expand the business.
- Identify a sustainable business strategy and develop plans to ensure sales growth and profitability
- Enlarge existing distributor networks and customer base as a key mission to increase sales to meet the Klang Valley, Northern and Southern regions sales targets
- Cultivate teamwork among the sales and technical service teams to ensure smooth and effective implementation of sales policies and objectives
- Manage customers’ expectation and fulfil customer’s orders and requirements
- Attend and provide technical updates/support including product training to customers, government authorities, consultants, EPC contractors, plumbers and other stakeholders in the region
- Proper sales management and handling of supply chain activities and monitoring of inventories
The successful Sales Manager will need to have technical sales experience within the industrial water treatment industry with a strong understanding of the process and applications.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering/technology or other engineering disciplines is required
- Minimum of six to eight years of working experience focused on sales management in the last three years targeting industrial manufacturing sectors
- Experience in water treatment application background is a strong advantage
- Understand drawings and applications required in industrial water treatment systems
- A sound record of sales achievements
- Work experience in a multinational company is preferred
- Strong people management skills are preferred
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English
This global company is much more than just industrial products and is anything but traditional. Due to market demands, they are currently expanding with innovation and creativity and are searching for like-minded professionals. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in sales management and business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager (Industrial Water Treatment) role.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C